To download the pdf please click Here
- 1992-1997: Art school in Kharkiv, Ukraine
- 1999-2001: Particularized art College in Kharkiv, Ukraine
- 2004-2006: Darton college, Albany GA
- 09/01/2006: Present Savannah College of Art and Design, Atlanta, GA
- Computer: Macintosh: Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, html, CSS
- Art and Design: Knowledge of wide variety of painting/drawing mediums and photographic supplies/equipment;
- able to mount, and frame three dimensional pieces; knowledge of wide variety of unique machine made and handmade papers.
- People: Able to communicate clearly and effectively and work well as a member of team working to accomplish a common goal.
- 2004: Teacher Assistant in the Summer Camp in the Albany Museum of Art, GA
- 2005-2006: Art teacher at the Church school
- 2008- Present: Freelance Designer in the Oompa Toys Company